Correct me if I am wrong :|

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct me if I am wrong :|

I was wondering about the Crystal Reward from Beggar's Box..
    After i completed all the task needed to open the Beggar's Box and Receive my Crystal Reward Via Mail it says that the Crystal Point has a duration of 30days.?? (Sorry No SS)

So if i didn't spend my Crystal Points within 30 days will my Crystal Points will automatically Reduce 10,000 crystal points?? (Note. Beggar's Box reward 10,000 Crystal Points)

Anyway the other Crystal points that can get doesn't show Duration/Expiration.. so i'm just wandering about the Beggar's Box Reward??

I think it's 30 days for you to collect from mail. After getting it there's no more time limit and it's incremented in your points counter

Comment

• M26
      M26 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mail expires in 30 days if you didn't collect your reward of course no reward.. But i'm asking about is the Duration/Expiration is written in the Crystal points.

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      The actual crystal expires on mail if you don't collect it. Once you collect it, no more duration ._. If you don't collect it from mail on time, you won't be able to get it even if the mail isn't expired yet -_- It will tell you "The item has expired." if you don't collect it on time .-.
      Last edited by SadisticEin; 01-23-2018, 03:18 AM.

i'm sure there's no time limit for crystal point sir.

Comment

• M26
      M26 commented
      Editing a comment
      Try completing a Beggar's Box and once you receive your reward via mail you'll see that the Crystal points has a duration written on it..
      Thanks for the Reply anyway, i hope so that it doesn't have expiration but i still need to confirmation about it..

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've completed 3 2000 pt beggar boxes, i didn't see time limit. there's 3 day time limit on box itself to finish the mission. if it really there's limit on crystal pts. how can you have the accessories box w/ 160,000 pts. near impossible in 30 days.

• M26
      M26 commented
      Editing a comment
      IKR that's why i'm curious about the duration of the crystal points.. anyway i'll wait 30 days after that if my crystal points didn't reduce then it's all good..

Crystal Points has no duration. Since i've collected those points via mail, and after 8-9 days, It wasnt removed.
    Unless you want to rot those crystal point rewards in your mailbox.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Working...
    X